Member Care Circle
YWAM CE Member Care Circle
To help YWAM-ers flourish, grow and succeed in their life, relationships and ministry
By providing preventive aspects of Member Care like debriefing or coaching as well as reactive aspects like counseling or crisis intervention.
And by creating a network and training possibilities for YWAM-ers in our region who have a heart for Member Care.
- A confidential and safe context to share and process with somebody
- Formal training: Missionary Care Foundations Course (MCFC) (Facebook: MCFC Member Care Europe)
- Informal training: E.g. how to debrief well, coaching, self- leadership, dealing with stress etc.
- Coaching, counseling and prayer
- Help in transitions and debriefing (for individuals and teams)
- Retreat for leaders
- Team visits (for encouragement, input, processing, prayer, mediation in conflicts etc.)
- Advice concerning missionary children
- Helpful info resources (web links, books etc.)
- Rapid support in acute emergency and crisis situations (accidents, imprisonment, death etc.)
- Referral to Christian professional help
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you. No issue or situation is too small or insignificant. You matter to us!
Member Care Circle for YWAM Central Europe:
Hannes, Doris, Bodil, Sandra, Janice and Heidi