Mandate of the YWAM CE Member Care Circle
To provide the support our staff members need in order to flourish, grow and succeed in their life and ministry.
This includes both preventive and reactive aspects such as training, coaching, counseling, debriefing, practical support, defined best practices, encouragement and accountability.
And to create a network and training possibilities for people in our region who have a heart for Member Care.
- A confidential and safe context to share and process with somebody
- Coaching, Counseling and prayer
- Help in transitions and debriefing (for individuals and teams)
- Annual retreat for leaders
- Team visits (for encouragement, input, processing, prayer, mediation in conflicts etc.)
- Advice concerning missionary children
- Training (e.g. how to debrief well, coaching, self leadership, fundraising etc.)
- Helpful information (web links, books etc.)
- Rapid support in acute emergency and crisis situations (accidents, imprisonment, death etc.)
- Referral to Christian professional help